- Can you please describe your day in Malta visiting the hotels in Valletta?
Yesterday morning we went to Phoenicia Hotel in Valletta, Malta.
Our guide, Sergio, showed us the luxury room and the view that it can offers. Then another guide, Robert, illustrated us the garden, the knights of St. John museum, the swimming pool, the restaurant and the theatre, where there are a lot of attractions. After lunch we visited Excelsior Hotel, near the Phoenicia Hotel. Our guide Michela showed us the luxury room, many typical restaurants, many a rooms for relax time such as Spa and the Gym Area. Outside there where a big swimming pool and entertainment area like “Tiki Village”.
- Did you enjoy these visits and what were the most interesting aspects of this activity for Alternanza Scuola Lavoro?
Yes, I’m enjoyed this visit, because I understand and learn the dynamic of work experience because when the guides showed us the hotels we can imagine our future. The most interesting aspect of these activities for Alternanza Scuola Lavoro is that you can make a better relationship, an important aspect for a future work experience.
When you go abroad you practice more the English language and it is a positive thing because you can improve more.
- Please briefly describe your impressions with regards to the Phoenicia Hotel.
I love Phoenicia Hotel, because it remember me the Renaissance style especially the outside like the garden. My favourite part of this hotel is the theatre because the structure and the colours are wonderful and I love it. The view of luxury room is magic because, I can imagine the lights of Valletta by night. I like so much the relax area and I think it will be the livingroom of my future house.
- Please briefly describe your impressions with regards to the Excelsior Hotel.
My impression of Excelsior Hotel is not entirely positive, because when you go up to level 8, the corridor and the rooms don’t have enough light. I prefer the ground floor, because it remember me my favourite Disney cartoon “The suite life of Zack & Cody” and the swimming pool, because it is very big and beautiful.
- Would you recommend to your friends and relatives to stay at one of the hotels visited end if yes why?
Yes, I would recommend to my friends, to stay at Phoenicia Hotel, because I think it is perfect for a weekend and if you love entertainment and cinema the Phoenicia Hotel is the right place.
- Do you have any suggestion for the hotel’s management with regards to their services or possible improvements if applicable?
I don’t have any suggestion for Phoenicia Hotel, because I think it is perfect, but for Excelsior I suggest to make it more illuminated.
Via Roma 307
30038 Spinea (VE)