- Can you please describe your day in Malta visiting the hotels in Valletta and St Julian’s?
We were picked up at 2 pm and drove into town. When we arrived, a hotel staff greeted us warmly and led us around. Meanwhile, he told us a lot about the hotel. At the Phoenicia Hotel they showed us the lobby, the restaurant and the beautiful ballroom. At the InterContinental Hotel we could see the pool, the Event room, the restaurant and the luxurious rooms.
- Did you enjoy these visits and what the most interesting aspects of this activity for your Erasmus Plus Programme?
I enjoyed the visit very much, I found the best was the rooms in the InterContinental Hotel, they were very large and had a great view. It was also interesting to know which famous guests they had in the hotels.
- Please briefly describe your impressions with regards to the Phoenicia Hotel.
The Phoenicia Hotel is very classic and elegantly furnished. On the way to the pool you have to pass the beautiful garden. In the garden are different flowers and plants and they growing their vegetables themselves. The pool has turquoise water and offers a nice view of the city. Since all rooms were occupied we could not see any of the rooms.
- Please briefly describe your impressions with regards the InterContinental Hotel.
The InterContinental Hotel makes from the outside a different impression, but when you walk in you can already see how big the hotel actually is. First we were shown the spa area. There is an indoor pool, massages and beauty treatments. After we looked at the pools in the outdoor area, we went to the big suites, as many politicians and celebrities have slept.
- Would you recommend to your friend and relatives to stay at one of the hotels visited and if yes why?
I would definitely recommend my friends and relatives to stay there because the rooms are modern and stylish and you can expect a great service.
- Do you have any suggestion for the hotels’ management with regards to their services or possible improvements if applicable
I have no suggestions for improvement because everything was perfect.
In cooperation with
Stepin GmbH · Beethovenallee 21 · 53173 Bonn
Amtsgericht Bonn · HRB 8736 – Germany