- Can you please describe your day in Malta visiting the Hotels in Valletta and St. Julian’s?
On Tuesday we visited the Hotel Phenicia in Valletta, the hotel is very classic and very stylish, it has a british allure. In Fifties, Queen Elizabeth stayed here and visited their ballroom.
On Thursday we visited the InterContinental Hotel in St.Julian’s, the hotel is very modern and new designed. The restaurants in the hotel are very nice and very modern. The pool is beautiful and very stylish so as the suites.
- Did you enjoy these visits and what were the most interesting aspects of this activity for your Erasmus plus Programme?
I really enjoyed the visit it was very interesting. The most interesting thing was that in the InterContinental Hotel we could visit the rooms and that we visited the prince suite and also that we were allowed to see the spa and the pool, which was really cool.
In the Phenicia Hotel I really liked the pool, and the flower garden was beautiful as well.
- Please briefly describe your impressions with regards to the Phoenicia Hotel.
The Phenicia Hotel is very classically decorated, although it is so elegant there is also a very modern pool and ballroom. But the best thing about the hotel is that it has such a beautiful garden.
- Please briefly describe your impressions with regards to the InterContinental Hotel.
InterContinental Hotel is a very modern hotel. It has two beautiful pools and also a nice indoor pool and a spa area. The rooms of the hotel are super clean and were designed very nice. The suites are also great; we had a great view of Malta.
- Would you recommend to your friend and relatives to stay at one of these visited and if yes why?
I would advise my family and my friends to go to the InterContinental because it has a lot of great things to offer and I am very comfortable there. The InterContinental is a hotel for adult and young people.
- Do you any suggestion for the hotels managements with regards to their services or possible improvements if applicable?
No, both hotels are beautiful in their own way and perfect as they are.
In cooperation with Stepin GmbH · Beethovenallee 21 · 53173 Bonn
Amtsgericht Bonn · HRB 8736 – Germany